iSchoolConnect is a new AI technology platform that streamlines the application process for colleges and courses abroad and aids in your admission to the top universities in the world. iSchoolConnect is a leader in personal education and career counseling. The scholarship offered by iSchoolConnect is enticing. Keep reading to know more about it.
What is unique about iSchoolConnect scholarships?
iSchoolConnect aims to make dreams come true. With iSchoolConnect, you are halfway through your journey.
Hard work along with innovative work will lead to success. iSchoolConnect is the innovative factor that will help students to make the right decision. These scholarships bridge the gap between your dream school and your current scenario.
iSchoolConnect Scholarship amount up to $150,000
This scholarship amount is an exceptional offer for any student with the ambition to become someone great and acquire higher education.
One-way flight tickets for 20 students
Giving students one-way tickets to their respective destinations is a unique way to assist them.
Free iSchoolConnect Essential Package for 200 students
200 students will benefit from this, which is commendable.
Free 30-minute consultation for all applicants
Every student would want a clear idea of their plans and career prospects. This 30-minute call is a boon in disguise for students.
How to get started?
Step 1. Register
Fill out the required information to register for the iSchoolConnect scholarship and create your account.
Step 2. Fill application
Complete the application form and upload all the required documents.
Step 3. Submit the application
You need to submit your application before the registration deadline.
Step 4. Check your eligibility
- To be qualified to apply to a top-ranked institution for the selected field of study, one must demonstrate a solid academic record in a relevant course at a recognized institution.
- You should not have received the iSchoolConnect scholarship previously.
- You need to be a high school senior who plans to enroll full-time in a university in the United States, Canada, the UK, Germany, Ireland, Australia, Switzerland, New Zealand, Singapore, or the Netherlands for the 2022–2023 academic year. Or else be an undergraduate student currently enrolled in a university for the 2021–2022 academic year.
- Have excellent scores in international entrance exams for universities.
What is the selection process for iSchoolConnect scholarships and their benefits?
A selection process is like a filter for students who will be eligible for scholarship offers.
- Great communication skills
- Financial necessities
- Leadership skills and efforts to make a change
- Excellent performance in an online interview
- Highly motivated student in terms of study and research skills
Here are the benefits of iSchoolConnect scholarship
- The scholarship benefits include flight tickets and iSchoolConnect services. These benefits cannot be sold, returned, or exchanged.
- The students get a chance at better educational services.
- The student counselors put their best foot forward and assist the students.
- The funds provided are used to cover your tuition fees.
- Professional services by iSchoolConnect help students get to the university of their choice.
iSchoolConnect is a new AI technology platform that streamlines the application process for colleges and courses abroad and aids in your admission to the top universities around the globe. It provides excellent scholarship opportunities for well-deserved students who clear the eligibility criteria. iSchoolConnect offers one-way flight tickets for 20 students as part of the scholarship. They assist students in getting into the college of their choice in a hassle-free manner. Hope this blog will help you to get the scholarship of your choice.